Get the package offers
CHOOSE YOUR TARIFF PLAN
Services and calculation of the pricing
- The Contractor provides cloud rendering services based on the computer data model provided by the Customer with using the Software at the disposal of the Contractor.
- The Software at the disposal of the Contractor, received by him in a legal way and is used on the basis of a license.
Services are provided by applying one of the following Software to the downloadable Customer in the Contractor’s online system:
- Blender rendering system;
- LuxRender rendering system;
- Houdini rendering system;
- Autodesk 3DS-Max rendering system;
- OpenFoam computational fluid dynamics system;
- LAMMPS molecular dynamics program system.
At the request of the Customer, additional data processing can be carried out with one of the following software packages:
- YafaRay tracing system;
- POV-Ray tracing system;
- Corona Render tracing system.
The availability of the Software at any given time is determined by the internal state of the Contractor’s Services systems and other Contractor’s circumstances which may change at its discretion.
The Contractor's Services Pricing is measured in arbitrary units of GHz*hour of the estimated time, which are based on the performance of the internal standard of the system, roughly corresponding to the actual performance of a single Intel (R) Xeon (R) CPU core E5520 @ 2.27GHz operating at 1 GHz within one hour.
The Contractor’s objective monitoring system carries out a comparison of the actual volume Services provided with the standard.
- Access to Services is provided through the web interface of the Contractor's A-Platform information systems. The Contractor provides the Customer registered in the information service and gives the Customer with the details of access to it. Download data and receive their results from information service Customer shall independently. Execution speed, allocation and shutdown of computing power is determined by the Contractor’s task processing system, whose operation is part of the access service to its information system.
on the total amount of the package purchased by the Customer
and determined by the following table.
|Total consumption, GHz*hour||Total price for the package USD|
|120 000||1 033.85|
|200 000||1 292.31|
|400 000||1 723.08|
Advantages of A-Platform
How to deposit?
When paying by bank card, payment processing (including entering the card number) takes place on a secure page of the processing system, which has passed international certification. This means that your confidential data (card details, registration data, etc.) are not sent to the service provider, their processing is fully protected and no one can obtain personal and bank customer data.
When working with card data, the information security standard developed by the international payment systems Visa and MasterCard - the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is applied, which ensures the safe processing of the details of the Holder's Bank Card. The applied data transmission technology guarantees the security of transactions with Bank Cards by using Transport Layer Security (TLS), Verified by Visa, Secure Code and closed banking networks with the highest degree of protection.